As a credit institution or financial services company the increased regulation by banking supervision is the basis for your business model and cost drivers alike. We show you the path through the regulatory requirements.
For close to two decades, we have been working as auditors for banks and financial service providers. More specifically, our clients are: speciality banks, on-line brokers, financial portfolio managers and investment advisors. These companies are usually managed by the owner and expect us to provide comprehensive solutions in all matters – for example:
- Annual financial statements in accordance with international and regulatory standards
- Audits in accordance with the Securities Trading Act
- Audits of deposited securities
- Special topics such as the sales tax liability of portfolio management services
- Questions on fixing of contributions to Compensation schemes (for example, EdW)